Monday


these two were a right giggle. they were really funny and let me take lots of photos. I've only uploaded a couple as my internet is being really slow and to upload every photo i've taken each day im there is impossible so im choosing select ones to shows.



I turned up at 9:45 this morning and there were quite a few people in having breakfast. Mainly builders. They come in everyday apparently and only had good things to say about Bev.
'Shes lovely jubbuly! makes a good english brekkie and brew and shes always chatting away to everyone.'


I asked them what they like about Swan Street Cafe.

'its just a good greasy spoon cafe , but not at the same time because she makes sure she cooks decent stuff. homemade and everything. Its right friendly and what a cafe should be like.'


No comments: