Monday

Final photos













































these will be going in my book. i've arranged them by doing some test prints that can be found in my sketchbook stuff. I think these photos show my experience in the cafe really well. There are several photos showing bev interacting with the customers whihc was definatly a highlight of my time at swan street. There are photos of the food, in particular the yorkshire pudding and beef stew that I had! there is also the legendry photo of the builders big full on english breakfast whihc I was really pleased to photograph and thanked them a lot for allowing me to a few shots before they all tucked in! The photos of the signs on the wall are really funny and reflect Bev's personality. The one of the "beat the bird flu - chicken in lempsip sauce" was my favourite and Bev said that people actually try to order these! "its just for a joke make people have a giggle while they're sat down waiting" says Bev. I've tried to get a mix of photos showing different times in the cafe such as the landscape shot of the cafe where everyone is sat down eating and chatting, to the dirty plates at the end of the day. I nee to arrange these some order now to see how im going to make my book have some kind of narrative.

No comments: