Monday

Day 2









I came back today and it was pretty dead, so Bev said to come back tomorrow bewteen 9:30 and 10:30am and 12 -1 as these are the busier times, but she said I could take some phots while it was quite if I wanted, as I really liked the menus she had on the wall. Apparently people try to order them, even though they're just for a laugh to make people giggle, Bev tells me. I sat and had a chat with an two old ladies who asked me what I was doing. They are regulars at the cafe. I told them it was for a project at leeds college of art and that i was going to make a book for an exhibition and they really liked it. I asked them if I could take a photograph and they said yes. Also, the girl in the photographs was called Leanne and has been coming for quite a few years on her lunch breaks because 'its nice comfortaing food especially when its cold!' By explaining to people what Im doing its much easier for them to be responsive to the project which I think is what I need to do tomorrow when its busier.

No comments: