Monday

Busy busy busy



I didn't go yesterday to the cafe as I had some my critical studies presentation to do, but i went in today and it wasn't half busy. It was quite daunting the thought of approaching people, as I didnt want to get in the way of Bev and Louise serving everyone, but Bev said it was fine. People were looking and asking what my camera was for so i told them and luckily everyone was really intrigued. enagaging in this discussion with the customers was great and I felt much more relaxed taking the photos, which seemed to make them more relaxed too which I used to my advantage to take a few shots of each thing so I can choose the best ones. I ordered a yorkshire pudding and beef stew too as everyone keeps banging on about them and its on the menu so I thought i'd try. It was fucking amazing! definatly hit the spot.





















Most people were regulars like the builders were the other day, and most of them gave me the same kind of feedback about the cafe that has been becoming more apparent as Im spending more time here. I took a photo of the two young girls as not many young people come in so it would be niec to have a comparrison in the book with a shot of them and photo of an older generation. Everyone likes Bev and Louise and the friendly atmopshere. People are joking and nattering. I think it shows in the photos as some of these photos i would never have had the confidence to ask if I could take, especially in such a close and busy environment, but my favourite is the one of the close up of the mans hand going into his wallet. It looks really good and remids of a Martin Parr photo. Composition is crucial in these photos as it can give a certain emaphasis on something that you want to tell. These are only some photos Ive taken, again there are so many its really hard to put them all up so ive chosen a few.

No comments: